KROHNE is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation.
KROHNE offers supporting products and services for one-stop-shopping and in industries as widespread as oil & gas, water & wastewater, chemical & petrochemical, food & beverage, power, minerals & mining and marine.
Our aim is to always meet or surpass the needs and expectations of every customer by:
- Manufacturing innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services
- Employing qualified and motivated people
- Listening and responding to our customersâ€™ needs
- Maintaining long-term relationships with our business partners
When it comes to process measurement, our level of expertise is unique, not just in standard applications but also for those challenges that demand customized solutions. Talk to us about your measurement challenges now. We would be delighted to tell you more about what we can offer.
KROHNE ranks among the worldâ€˜s leading companies involved in the development and production of innovative and reliable process measuring technology for all sectors around the globe. We provide our customers with optimal products and solutions which always meet or exceed their expectations in terms of quality, performance capability, service and design.
Regardless of your industry, KROHNE offers you not only measuring and analytical devices for virtually any medium but also the expertise gathered by outstanding employees over decades, providing you with support when selecting devices and systems and designing measuring points. This applies not only to standard applications but in particular to measuring points requiring a custom solution. And we have put these skills to the test in over 90 years of company history. We make it possible for our customers to manage their processes in a safe, reliable, economical, profitable and environmentally responsible way. That is why many companies around the world prefer to use KROHNE measuring technology - some of them have been using it for decades.
- Whitepaper describes a magnetic resonance based multiphase flow meter
- Whitepaper describes the principle of quantifying the gas fraction during multi-phase flow
- Highlight Brochure M-PHASE 5000
- Magnetic Resonance Based Multiphase Flowmeter Academy
- OPTIFLUX 1000 electromagnetic flow sensor in sandwich version
- OPTIFLUX 4000 electromagnetic flow sensor in flanged version. All-around solution for process industries
- OPTIFLUX 5000-FL electromagnetic flow sensor in flanged version. Ceramic liner
- OPTIFLUX 5000-SW electromagnetic flow sensor in sandwich version. Ceramic liner
- OPTIFLUX 6000 electromagnetic flow sensor in sanitary and hygienic solution
- OPTIFLUX 7300C electromagnetic flow sensor in non wetted electrodes and high tech ceramic liner
- ENVIROMAG 2000 electromagnetic flow sensor. Water & Wastewater Industry
- IFC 050 electromagnetic signal converter
- IFC 100 electromagnetic signal converter
- IFC 300 electromagnetic signal converter
- Waterflux 3000 electromagnetic. No inlets and outlets
- Batchflux 5500C
- TIDALFLUX 2300 F partially filled pipes
PipePatrol - Leak Detection